Women’s needs during pregnancy and the perinatal period require specific osteopathic care.
Reactions, vulnerabilities and the presence of the child involve a detailed knowledge of the risks and required specific treatment for safe and secure medical care.
* Physiology of pregnant women
* Osteopatic pregnancy follow-up :
focus on the needs of the pregnant woman's body, emotional and unwinding releasing treatments, and specific womb volume techniques.
Videos and practical cases will be studied. Simulations and demos will allow therapists a better understanding, listening and improve their inner centering, their awareness and their capacity of adaptation to pregnancy in these particular treatments.
PREGNANCY TOPICS ISSUES
* Most frequent complaints : sciatica, lower back pain, headaches, carpal syndrom, digestive disorders, sleep disorders...
* Red flag : emergency distress signals not to be ignored
* Contraindications due to pregnancy.
09:00am to 01:00pm
02:30pm to 06:30pm
(reception time at 08:45 am)